Our unique Prepare Early Education Program forms the foundation for our curriculum, and draws upon national best practice, plus the latest university and industry research to provide every child – from infancy, right though to Primary School transition – with an exceptional, age relevant, dynamic play-based learning program.
Prepare is integrated into our Centre activities with the following five key learning outcomes in mind:
- 1 Children have a strong sense of identity
- 2 Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- 3 Children have a strong sense of well being
- 4 Children are confident and involved learners
- 5 Children are effective communicators
Prepare, is delivered with the understanding that early education lays the first important stones in your child’s educational path – meaning that we take an active role in understanding your child’s unique interests and in small groups provide both guided and spontaneous learning experiences, which are monitored and communicated to parents on an ongoing basis.